Carrot Cake Waffles | Movara Fitness Resort
These colorful and tangy Carrot Cake Waffles may just become your favorite breakfast, perfect in any season. They are popular with the guests of Movara Fitness Resort in Utah, where they are served with a dollop of Southwest Grits for a filling and savory brunch. Sign up for the Movara Newsletter to enjoy tasty and nutritious recipes every month.
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Steam or boil carrots until soft.
- Combine all wet/ dry ingredients into two bowls.
- When carrots are done allow to cool. Add carrots to the wet mix and blend in blender until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Place 3/4 cup of the mix into waffle iron and grill until desired doneness.
About Movara Fitness Resort
Movara is an all-inclusive fitness and weight loss resort in the beautiful high desert of Utah, near Snow Canyon State Park. Guest participate in swimming, hiking, fitness, personal training, and receive expert life counseling, nutritional guidance, and more. Movara’s recipes are developed by Executive Chef Sam Baker, who hand-crafts and prepares delicious and nutritious meals for Movara guests, and a team of dietitians, nutritionists, and other experts in the fitness world.