This light and refreshing quencher is perfect for warm summer afternoons by the pool or in the garden, or after a long walk and a jog.
Courtesy of: SpaIndex.com | Spa Lifestyle Daily
- 7 cups cut-up watermelon cubes, seeded
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or use 1 cup of either juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (or use 1 cup of either juice)
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular or 24 SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Packets
- PROCESS watermelon cubes in a food processor, in batches if necessary, until smooth.
- Press mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids. You should have about 3 cups watermelon juice.
- ADD the lemon juice and SPLENDA® Granular or SPLENDA® Packets, stirring until SPLENDA® dissolves.
- Serve over ice.