Grapefruit Parsley Facial for Oily Skin
This Grapefruit Parsley face mask is a fast and easy remedy for oily skin. Grapefruit and parsley are both effective and refreshing astringents, perfect for oily skin, and the oatmeal soothes.
- 3 tablespoons very fine oatmeal (whirl oatmeal in a food processor, if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 large grapefruit
- olive or sunflower oil
- Mix 3 tablespoons of very fine oatmeal with two tablespoons of chopped parsley in a bowl.
- Add juice from half of a large grapefruit until you have a soft paste.
- Let the mixture rest 5 minutes.
- Spread soft mixture over your face and let dry for approximately 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
Parsley Photo by Dapan, used with permission. Thank you, Dapan!
First published on Spa Index Jun 15, 2007