Cucumber Hair Drench
If you swim or soak in a chlorinated pool or Jacuzzi on a regular basis, the same damage you’ve noticed happening to your skin and bathing suit, is happening to your hair, as well. Drench your hair with some nutrients to get it in Olympic form.
- 1 egg
- 1 half-eggshell's worth of olive oil
- 1 quarter of a peeled cucumber
- Blend the egg, olive oil and peeled cucumber in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spread evenly through your hair, leave on for 10 minutes. Thoroughly rinse.
- For the best results year-round, continue this treatment monthly.