Lavender Bath Fizzies
Easily concoct a new bath time favorite. In desperate need of a coveted spa day, or looking for a way to make bath time more fun? Indie Lee, founder of the all-natural skincare line, Indie Lee & Co, shares her DIY bath perfecting solution.
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix 1 cup baking soda and ½ cup citric acid together.
- Add a tablespoon of jojoba oil to the baking soda mixture.
- Add 15 drops of lavender essential oil, mix until it’s fairly smooth consistency.
- Using a rounded measuring scoop, cookie scoop or other mold, fill with soda mixture and press firmly to mold.
- Tap lightly on a plate to remove from mold and dry thoroughly before use.