Avocado Dry Skin Mask
This mask should result in a marked improvement in skin texture, and all-around revitalizing of dry skin. Avocado balances the skin with “good fats” and the egg yolk has minerals, vitamins and proteins.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup avocado, mashed
- Beat the yolk of the egg until it is light and frothy, then add the mashed pulp of a half avocado, blending it well (you may use a blender at this point).
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before using this masque (or any masque).
- Spread the avocado mixture over the face and neck evenly.
- Relax on a slant board or bed for about 20 minutes.
- Remove with clear tepid water and a face cloth, followed by a rinse of cold water or a mild skin lotion.