Listed in CZECH REPUBLIC
- Pod Bruskou 144/7, 118 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czech Republic
A luxuriously restored family residence, Hotel Hoffmeister appeals to visitors wanting a truly authentic European experience. This charming hotel reflects the history, culture and romance of Prague and offers the highest international standards of luxury and service.
Set in the magical, musical city of Prague, Hotel Hoffmeister nestles near the Old Castle Steps leading up to Prague Castle. Part of the Mala Strana quarter, an historical area protected by UNESCO, the hotel resides in the heart of the old town with its cobblestone streets, shops, restaurants and architectural treasures.
The Lily Wellness Center & Spa at the Hotel Hoffmeister features lavish facilities, complete with a health and Sisley beauty center, and separate amenities for ladies and gentlemen. The jewel of this spa is the Stone Bath, an old and unique steam bath. The steam is provided by 650°C hot lava stones dipped into the water. All this magic is happening in a beautiful and authentic 15th Century cave. The Stonebath is not only an amazing and relaxing experience but it also is an ideal step prior to a nourishing treatment.
The first Spa-Hotel in Prague, Hoffmeister offers guests:
- Wellness Center & Spa
- Unique 15th century Cave-Stone bath
- Fine and casual dining, including Spa Cuisine
- 41 individually designed rooms and suites
- Private banquet and conference facilities
- Bar, lobby lounge and historical wine cellar
- Spacious summer terrace and garden
- Central location close to historical landmarks
- Venue for Weddings and Special Events
- Art gallery, works of famous artist Adolf Hoffmeister
- Contemporary furnishings
- Generous amenities.
Please login to add your review.