Listed in MONACO
- 11 Avenue de Monte-Carlo, 98000 Monaco
Exemplifying the privileged aura of Monte Carlo, Hôtel de Paris Monaco is situated on the Place du Casino, adjacent to the famous Casino de Monte Carlo. A traditional grand hotel built in 1864, exuding an atmosphere of a bygone era, this renowned palace hotel features opulent public and private areas and boasts of panoramic Mediterranean views. Luxuriously appointed guest accommodations, impeccable service, and superb location.
The spa centre specializes in sea water therapies and manual relaxation therapies, blending ancestral techniques with leading edge methods, such as aquagym baths, hydromassage, pressotherapy, shiatsu, sophrology, energizing massages with essential oils, and more. The delightful L’Hirondelle restaurant offers tasty, light meals and also looks out over the sea. Discover the wide range of treatments offered by the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo and enjoy moments of total relaxation, genuinely individual programmes and personalized care.
Upon arrival in the hotel, you will receive a Carte d’Or, which allows complementary admissions to:
- The Casino de Monte-Carlo
- The Beach Club (Olympic size seawater swimming pool and private beach)
- The Aqua-fitness complex at Les Thermes Marins (direct access from the hotel) with its heated seawater pool, hammam, sauna and cardio training centre with panoramic sea view
- 50% discount at the Monte Carlo Country Club with its 23 tennis courts; and
- 50% discount on green fees at the Monte Carlo Golf Club
Monte-Carlo SBM operates the Principality of Monaco’s most distinctive assets. It comprises 4 palaces and deluxe hotels, 5 casinos, 60 conference and banqueting rooms, 33 bars and restaurants, 3 spas including Les Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo, as well as cultural and leisure venues including the Opera, the Cabaret, the Salle des Etoiles, the Jimmy’z night club, the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and the Monte-Carlo Country Club.
Please login to add your review.