Listed in NEW MEXICO
- 1218 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
The Albuquerque Baths is new urban spa is designed for relaxation with a beautiful, comfortable and communal setting. Stop in and enjoy a long soak in a solar-heated hot tub and a cleansing sweat in an authentic Finnish cedar sauna. Cool off with a dip in the Blue Hole, rest in our beautiful garden courtyard and then do it all again.
We were inspired by the many cultures which have long traditions of communal bathing; Japanese bathhouses, Russian banyas, Scandinavian saunas, as well as our local hot spring resorts. We have incorporated the spirit of these traditions in a beautiful, modern design.
Call ahead if you’d like to book an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists. Robes, sandals, lockers and showers are provided, just bring a swimsuit! Invite a friend and come enjoy the baths!
Know Before You Go
- Prices include the use of a robe, sandals, towels, and a personal locker. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers are also provided.
- Swimsuits are required during co-ed hours. We have suits to loan if you forget yours.
- Last entry is at 8 pm please.
- No food allowed in tub area.
- Bath Pass does not include re-entry privileges.
- Massage and other treatment appointments are guaranteed by a major credit card.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours before the appointment will be charged 50% of the cost of the appointment.
- The Baths are a a No Phone Zone to assure a welcoming, relaxing environment for everyone.
Please login to add your review.