Wheat Germ Moisturizing Body Scrub
This combination of ingredients is best for very dry skin which needs to be softened, exfoliatated, and nourished. It is best used the same day it is made, and not stored. Make this before a shower and take your time scrubbing your entire torso, hands, arms and feet. The wheat germ acts as a mild abrasive, the yogurt soothes and softens with protein and lactic acid, the almond oil helps lock in the moisture, and the honey protects.
- 2 cups plain good quality plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- After showering or bathing, massage mixture over torso, arms, legs, and feet.
- First rinse with warm water.
- Second rinse with cold water to boost circulation.