Our popular Watermelon Toner is made with the juice of this summer’s melon, plus vodka and witch hazel. After your cookout this summer, save some of the juice which would otherwise be all over the table, and have fun with this refreshing face cocktail.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh watermelon juice
- 1 Tablespoon vodka
- 2 Tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 Tablespoons distilled water
- Drain the watermelon juice to get rid of seeds and fruit pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl and stir well.
- Pour into clean containers with tight-fitting lids.
First published June 8, 2007