Teachers Save 25% at the Oaks at Ojai
The Oaks at Ojai is a California destination spa offering everything you need for an affordable, all-inclusive health and wellness retreat. Located in the beautiful southern California setting of the Ojai Valley, The Oaks offers fitness classes, low calorie spa cuisine, spa treatments and local walks and hikes. With classrooms empty during the last of the summer vacation break, teachers should take a week to recharge and renew.
Between July 24 and August 14, 2016, teachers showing a School Photo ID receive a 25% off any room (3 nights min required).
- Daily guided hikes, brisk walks and gentle strolls
- Unlimited fitness classes such as belly dancing, rollerblading, yoga and more
- Weight training and cardio equipment
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs and eucalyptus steam room
- Three healthy and calorie conscious meals
- Healthy snacks of smoothies, veggies and dips
- Spa treatments and salon services (extra fee)
- Nightly lectures and activities
- Cooking demonstrations and tastings so you can “Take the Oaks Home”
- Exclusive discounts at merchants in the village of Ojai
- Complimentary wifi
- Tennis, golf, horseback riding, kayaking and shopping right out our front door
The Oaks at Ojai is an all-inclusive destination spa in California, a healthy retreat offering guests a range of activity from guided hikes into the mountains, to water aerobics, to restorative yoga. As an American Plan Spa, The Oaks provides a well-rounded calorie-conscious food plan that consists of three meals, snacks and beverages. The varied menus feature natural foods, fresh fish and poultry, locally-grown fruits and vegetables, homemade salad dressings and soups – all without a touch of additional salt or refined sugar used in the preparation.