A recipe for bright and flavorful Sangria Soleil by Golden Door Spa. Serve at your holiday parties, summer picnics, or receptions.
Chef Michel Stroot, Golden Door Spa, California
Courtesy of: Golden Door Spa
Recipes: Beverages and Cocktails
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups chilled rosé wine
- 3 tablespoons no-calorie sweetener to taste
- 2 cups soda water
- 4 orange slices
- 4 thin pear slices
- Mint Springs
- Combine all beverage ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Pour over crushed ice in 4 tall glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a thin slice of orange, pear, and a mint sprig.
By the Numbers
| Cal: 118