Rose Almond Facial Toner
The herbal waters are antiseptic and toning. Grapefruit seed extract is available in health food stores, and is included in the recipe as a preservative.
- 1/2 cup rosewater, lavender water, or distilled water
- 1 teaspoon pure vegetable glycerin
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon cold pressed organic almond oil
- 12 drops grapefruit seed extract
- Use our rosewater recipe, or, make the lavender water by placing a small handful of dried organic lavender buds in a pint mason jar and adding boiling water to cover. Let steep overnight, then thoroughly strain, discarding the botanicals, and reserving the water.
- Combine the herbal or floral water and remaining ingredients in a glass jar and shake to blend.
- Dab some on your fingers or a cotton ball and massage into your skin.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator for no more than a month. Discard at the first sign of mold or "blooming."