Pritikin Mustard Glazed Salmon
So simple but so gourmet! This Mustard Glazed Salmon entree can be either a weeknight dish that makes you feel it’s the weekend, or, a special meal for Mother’s Day or a Birthday Celebration! Serve with a quick-and-easy whole grain like quinoa or couscous, or a microwaved baked potato, plus a nice big green salad.
- 2 tablespoons mustard stone-ground, no-salt-added
- 1 tablespoon mustard Dijon, no-salt-added
- 1 teaspoon garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon shallots or onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons wine white
- 1 pound salmon preferably wild, and divided into 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons dill fresh, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine mustards, garlic, shallots, and wine.
- Evenly coat one side of salmon fillets with half of mustard mixture. In a large medium-hot nonstick skillet, cook salmon mustard side up for 7 minutes.
- Flip salmon; spread the reserved mixture on top, and cover, cooking over medium heat until done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill and serve.
The Pritikin Program promotes weight loss but also enhances health, and powerfully so. A stay at our all-inclusive weight loss resort, Pritikin Longevity Center in Florida, will change your life. Lose weight, get fit and return home with the tools needed to live a healthier life.