Pritikin Edamame Broccoli Dip – 45 Calories
- 1 pound Shelled Edamame (soya beans) cooked or defrosted if purchased frozen
- 1 pound broccoli florets over-cooked until soft
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt, fat free
- 3 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon basil chopped
- 2 teaspoon Pritikin® All-Purpose Seasoning
- In a food processor puree beans, broccoli, onion and garlic, puree for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream, yogurt, basil, black pepper and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust taste with lemon juice.
Read why we don't include calorie counts for many Pritikin Recipes
The Pritikin Eating Plan is proven in more than 100 peer-reviewed studies to have life-saving benefits like lowering cholesterol and blood pressure. Plus, you aren’t losing your mind while losing weight. There’s no calorie counting, no hunger. Just plenty of healthy, whole foods deliciously prepared, like the recipes shared with Spa Index. Pritikin was the first comprehensive lifestyle program in America, and after 39 years on the cutting edge of lifestyle science, we are still the longest-running, most successful program for reversing many of modern society’s health concerns, including obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. More than 100,000 people worldwide have come to Pritikin Longevity Center, in Miami Florida, for one-week programs, two-week programs, or longer. For some, the primary goal is losing weight. Others want to prevent and address health issues. Still others seek the ultimate spa-health vacation. Everyone leaves feeling better and, best of all – living better.