Pecan Dijon Tilapia
This recipe for Pecan Dijon Tilapia is very simple and most of us have topping ingredients in our pantry — you’ll just need fresh fish from the market and dinner is on the table in under 30 minutes.
Structure House in Durham, North Carolina is a respected residential weight loss program founded upon the philosophy that achieving and maintaining weight loss goals is the result of changing the way overweight individuals think about nutrition, exercise and the role food plays in their lives. Since 1977, Structure House has helped many thousands of participants from many nations battle obesity. The program has been featured in a wide range of media outlets, including The Today Show, The New York Times, 60 Minutes, Glamour magazine, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, FOX & Friends and USA TODAY.
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 6 oz portion
- Cal: 270
- Fat (g): 13
- Carbs (g): 1
- Sodium (mg): 526
- Fiber (g): 1
- Protein (g): 35
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 tilapia fillets, 6-ounces each
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Spray baking sheet lightly with cooking spray
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; stir well
- Lay fillets on baking sheet. Spread top of each fillet with 2 tablespoons of the mayo-mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped pecans over the coated side of each fillet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.