Peanut Butter Ricotta Cookies
This recipe for healthy ricotta cookies is from Shaun T, creator of the Insanity Workout. Made with ricotta cheese, they are high in calcium and one serving is only 50 calories and 2.6 grams of fat – a perfect midmorning snack that will tide you over until lunchtime. Makes five cookies (1 per serving).
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 packets (or to taste) Stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp flaxseed
- 1 egg white
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line pan with parchment paper.
- Mix everything together with a fork, pressing to mash ricotta cheese.
- Spoon 5 cookies onto pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops of cookies start to brown.