Mountain Trek Power Shake
The right food combinations at the right time of day can create high energy and metabolic levels. Mountain Trek chefs and nutritionist together create meals that work, including this Mountain Trek Power Shake served to guests for breakfast. It is filled with required nutrients and packed with strong protein to help begin a balanced morning.
- 1 frozen banana (may add additional banana and reduce agave)
- 1 cup frozen fruit (soft fruit of your choice)
- 1/2 peeled orange
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice (rice, soya, almond or dairy)
- 1 tablespoon omega 3-6-9 oil
- 3 tablespoons hemp protein powder
- 3/4 teaspoon spirulina or powdered greens
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Serve immediately.
Mountain Trek has two beautiful locations to welcome guests who seek wellness adventures. The first is nestled above a pristine mountain lake in a private secluded setting in British Columbia, Canada, and the second is hosted at Rancho La Puerta, in Baja Mexico, North America’s longest running destination spa resort.
At Mountain Trek we care about your wellness and vitality, and this includes delicious, nutritious food. Under the guidance of our registered dietician, our approach to food is clear and simple. Healthy spa cuisine does not need to sacrifice flavour to save on calories. We believe in fresh, organic, healthy, power-packed – and delicious – meals and snacks.
We are delighted to share some of our guests’ favorite entrees with Spa Index readers and welcome you take a tour of our website to book your next wellness retreat.