Mother Daughter 40% Savings at the Oaks at Ojai
The Oaks at Ojai is a California destination spa offering everything you need for an affordable, all-inclusive health and wellness retreat. Located in the beautiful southern California setting of the Ojai Valley, The Oaks offers fitness classes, low calorie spa cuisine, spa treatments and local walks and hikes. Many moms and daughters make visiting The Oaks an annual tradition — the perfect mother-daughter vacation.
Between January 1 and 15, 2017, mother-daughter duos receive a 40% discount off regular program rate for each daughter (or son) sharing a room with Mom. Each daughter gets a healthy holiday from as low as $156 per night (a 3 night minimum stay is required when staying over a Saturday).
- Daily guided hikes, brisk walks and gentle strolls
- Unlimited fitness classes such as belly dancing, rollerblading, yoga and more
- Weight training and cardio equipment
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs and eucalyptus steam room
- Three healthy and calorie conscious meals
- Healthy snacks of smoothies, veggies and dips
- Spa treatments and salon services (for an extra fee)
- Nightly lectures and activities
- Cooking demonstrations and tastings so you can “Take the Oaks Home”
- Exclusive discounts at merchants in the village of Ojai
- Complimentary wifi
- Tennis, golf, horseback riding, kayaking and shopping right out our front door
The Oaks at Ojai is an all-inclusive destination spa in California, a healthy retreat offering guests a range of activity from guided hikes into the mountains, to water aerobics, to restorative yoga. As an American Plan Spa, The Oaks provides a well-rounded calorie-conscious food plan that consists of three meals, snacks and beverages. The varied menus feature natural foods, fresh fish and poultry, locally-grown fruits and vegetables, homemade salad dressings and soups – all without a touch of additional salt or refined sugar used in the preparation.