Mini Meat Loaves
Mini meatloaves tick off a lot of boxes. They are a good protein source, they appeal to all members of the family, portion control is built in, they taste just as good the next day, they pack well, they make great sandwiches, and you can customize them so that some family members who don’t like onions can have without, some can have with, and so on. A winner.
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 envelope reduced sodium dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs (can use Egg Beaters)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup reduced sugar ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Spray muffin tins with no-stick spray.
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup of meatloaf mixture.
- Press lightly to smooth the tops.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Makes 18 to 20 mini meat loaves, which freeze beautifully.