Low Fat Turtle Pie – 150 Calorie Per Serving
Assembling individual ramekins of Low Fat Turtle Pie means you get a whole dessert to yourself — for under 150 calories each. The recipe for this creamy dessert is courtesy of Movara Fitness Resort in Utah. Sign up for the Movara Newsletter to enjoy tasty and nutritious recipes every month.
- 1 - 1/2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 package Mori Nu vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 8 teaspoons dark chocolate
- 16 pecans
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Chop graham crackers in food processor until very fine.
- Combine Greek yogurt, PB2 and Mori Nu pudding mix in a blender and blend until a smooth, uniform texture is reached.
- Combine the melted butter with the graham crackers and mix.
- Place 1 tablespoon graham cracker mix in the bottom of each ramekin, spreading evenly, for the crust
- Add 2 oz of the pudding filling on top of the crust.
- Garnish this dessert by sprinkling each with 1 teaspoons of shaved or chopped dark
- chocolate, and a few pecans.
- Chill or serve immediately.
About Movara Fitness Resort
Movara is an all-inclusive fitness and weight loss resort in the beautiful high desert of Utah, near Snow Canyon State Park. Guest participate in swimming, hiking, fitness, personal training, and receive expert life counseling, nutritional guidance, and more. Movara’s recipes are developed by Executive Chef Sam Baker, who hand-crafts and prepares delicious and nutritious meals for Movara guests, and a team of dietitians, nutritionists, and other experts in the fitness world.