Listed in AUSTRIA
- Obermieming 141, 6414 Obermieming, Austria
- 43 52 64 52 12 - 0
Situated on the sunny Mieming Sun Plateau in Tyrol Austria, the family run Schwarz Alpine Spa & Resort combines all the luxuries of a luxury Spa Resort with close attention to detail and a personal touch that you only get from a family business.
This traditional, family run lakeside spa retreat is designed with your complete wellbeing in mind. Combining a 4000m² spa and state-of-the-art health and fitness suite with year-round outdoor activities, luxury accommodation, and breathtaking snow-capped mountain scenery, the Schwarz Alpine Luxury Spa Hotel is the perfect getaway for a wellness or spa break in Europe. The Schwarz Golf & Spa Hotel offers a comprehensive range of summer sports and outdoor activities, designed to cater for every age, ability and experience, with options for personal and group tuition and exclusive guided tours. Choose from
- Indoor and outdoor sauna areas
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools and private spas
- Fitness Centre and Programmes, including yoga
- Mountain Biking: from popular family tours to challenging off-road trails, the Mieming Plateau in Tyrol is a mountain biking heaven
- Tennis: get match fit with pro-training, or knock about to your heart’s content on private hotel courts
- Summer Hiking and Walking: the only way to get up close and personal with stunning Tyrol, Austria
- Golf: fun in the sun out on the green on a 27-hole par-72 golf course
- Horse Riding: in the saddle and on the move – horse riding is a thrilling way to encounter the glorious Austrian countryside
- Lakeshore Activities: take an invigorating swim in the hotel lake’s pure Alpine waters
The hotel’s modern Cosmetic Clinic, directed by Dr. Kurt Öhler, combines the highest levels of professional and discreet care with leading edge medical cosmetology, all in the relaxed atmosphere of a premier spa resort. Experience preventative and sports-medical examinations, fitness checkups and cosmetic beauty therapies, including cosmetic and plastic surgery, face lift, breast enhancement, laser therapy, epilation, acne treatments and Botox, and more.
One of the best things about going on holiday is sampling the local cuisine. At Schwarz the cuisine is Gault Millau renowned with 2 “Toques,” and the chefs, lead by Mario Walch, only use ingredients of the best quality. They also offer vegetarian and “lighter” meals for guests who are particularly health conscious.
With professional childcare 7 days a week, and babysitting services available, plus endless entertainment and activities for young visitors, a Schwarz family holiday encourages parents to have a break and take advantage of the wonderful Spa and Wellness Services, while the children enjoy a family-friendly experience, including fun-packed play and discovery in the junior and pre-school children’s clubs, pony trekking, swimming, Hopp’l Popp’l Children’s Petting Zoo, and a youth theatre. All-inclusive family spa packages are available throughout the year.
Please login to add your review.