Listed in SOUTH AFRICA
- Rustenburg Road, Magaliesburg 1791, South Africa
Only an hour’s drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria, set in the Magaliesburg Mountains in 10 acres of exquisite gardens, this gem of country house hotels has been a haven of tranquility and beauty for over 22 years, offering the best of South African rural life. The original hotel in the Grace Collection, Mount Grace Country House is the foundation stone of a proud family tradition of hospitality excellence.
The Bush Spa, housed away from the main spa, offers a unique experience for guests to listen to the soothing sounds of Mother Nature and discover the healing and therapeutic benefits of the natural world while being pampered by professional masseuses. Built in the indigenous bush, with small streams running through, the stone and thatch of the bush spa blends in beautifully with the surroundings, to offer the ultimate relaxation.
The spa has 18 treatment rooms and offers over 15 different facials, body wraps and massage treatments. An extended treatment menu for men is also available. For the fitness enthusiasts, a Technogym with iPod stations on all its cardio vascular machines provides one with a good work out. After your treatment relax on the pool deck while taking in the magnificent surroundings.
- World Luxury Hotel Awards Country Winner: Best Luxury Day Spa
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant in South Africa by Eat Out
- Diamond Diners Club wine list award in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Best Conference Venue in West Rand Tourism 2012
- Silver Spa Award by West Rand Travel in 2012
- Professional Beauty Best Resort/Hotel Spa award 2010
- Top 100 SA long wine list award in 2012
Please login to add your review.