Honey Oatmeal Facial for Oily Skin
Honey is a natural antiseptic and is used to bind the honey and yogurt. The oatmeal will absorb excess oil from acne-prone skin and serve as a gentle exfoliant.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Finely grind or process the oatmeal in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey and yogurt, and then add ground oatmeal.
- Mix thoroughly until a smooth paste consistency has been reached.
- Smooth over your face and neck, leave on for fifteen minutes, and rinse off with warm water.
- Can be used daily.