Lavender Hand and Foot Wash
Use this wash to relieve red and inflamed hands and feet. So refreshing in summer when your feet are hot, and in winter, when they’ve been cooped up in boots. This is a particularly wonderful treatment to use on a bedridden loved one. Wash their feet and hands with this and they’ll feel wonderful and grateful.
- 1/2 cup dried Lavender Flowers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Fresh Sage
- 2 cups of water
- 8 drops of Lavender Oil
- In a saucepan, combine lavender flowers, sage and water.
- Simmer, covered, on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Strain mixture through cheesecloth and let cool.
- Discard the solids, retain the liquid.
- Add Lavender Oil, shake to emulsify, and then apply to hands and feet with a soft wash cloth or cotton pads.
- Repeat as necessary, or desired.