Green Valley Spa Turkey Burger
A veggie-rich version of the classic low fat burger. This turkey burger can be made even more colorful with plenty of produce served on the side. Courtesy of Green Valley Spa.
Green Valley Spa Turkey Burgers
The Body Code by Green Valley Spa, St. George, Utah
Courtesy of: Green Valley Spa, Utah
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion flakes
- 1/2 cup Bragg® Liquid Aminos
- Whole Grain Buns
- Grate the vegetables finely.
- Gently mix vegetables, turkey, onions, and aminos.
- Spray wax paper with cooking spray.
- Dollop scoops of mixture onto the wax paper and press gently to form patties.
- Spray a grill or pan with vegetable oil.
- Place a burger on grill or in pan and cook each side for 5 minutes, or until edges look firm.
- Serve on whole grain buns with produce toppings.
Bragg® Liquid Aminos is a concentrated liquid protein derived from soybeans, which is similar to soy sauce.
By the Numbers
Serving size: 1 | Cal: 210 | Fat (g): 3 | Carbs (g): 15 | Sodium (mg): 259 | Protein (g): 24 | Chol (mg): 57
Photo © Sherwood50