Categories: Wellness Retreats
- Cost: From $350 (Day Rates - Program Only)
Come be truly nourished and supported at this all-inclusive wellness retreat focusing on bringing balance and wholeness to your being. This 3 day ayurvedic wellness retreat is restoring and relaxing, as well as informative and educational. You’ll experience the profound nourishment of ayurvedic spa treatments and bodywork, learn about the exciting and practical science of ayurveda, and calm and rejuvenate your senses in our serene natural environment.
- 60 Minute Massage: Massage therapy has many benefits—it reduces stress and anxiety, relaxes muscles, rehabilitates injuries, reduces pain, and promotes overall wellness.
- 60 Minute Shirodhara: The pinnacle of ayurvedic treatments, Shirodhara is the streaming of warm oil onto the center of the forehead. Our most popular service, it is deeply relaxing and meditative. Shirodhara is followed by a massage to the scalp.
- 60 Minute Biofeedback: Biofeedback is a powerful tool for to raise self awareness and learn how to relax. Using computerized feedback, it measures involuntary bodily functions and teaches you how to control them.
- 60 Minute Ayurvedic Consultation: Receive personalized diet and lifestyle recommendations to support your specific needs and goals, including supportive yogic practices.
- Introduction to Ayurveda Lecture: Learn about the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and how to use this understanding to increase self-awareness and bring greater balance into your own life.
At this weekend ayurvedic retreat you will:
- Find stillness and stability
- Unplug from busy-ness and rest amidst nature
- Learn the basics of ayurveda
- Learn self-care routines for stress management
- Experience restoring bodywork sessions
- See how your breath patterns affect your mood
PureRejuv offers wellness retreats, spa services, medical consultations and an integrative lifestyle blog to support individuals in their quest to create a more vibrant and healthy life. Their wellness retreats and services draw from both scientifically backed techniques and alternative healing methods designed to rejuvenate body, mind, and spirit. As the wellness division for the Himalayan Institute Retreat Center, PureRejuv has practiced medicine that values the whole person for over 35 years. They are nestled in the rolling Pocono Mountains of Honesdale, PA on a 400 acre campus with lodging, an educational center, day spa, book store, cafe, and more.