Categories: Wellness Retreats
- Cost: From $1,949 (Winter Rates)
Pritikin was the first comprehensive lifestyle program in America, and after 39 years on the cutting edge of lifestyle science, we are still the longest-running, most successful program for reversing many of modern society’s health concerns, including obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
More than 100,000 people worldwide have come to Pritikin Longevity Center, in Miami Florida, for one-week programs, two-week programs, or longer. For some, the primary goal is losing weight. Others want to prevent and address health issues. Still others seek the ultimate spa-health vacation. Everyone leaves feeling better and, best of all – living better.
Programs at the Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa are generally one or two weeks in length. But Pritikin offers many special weekend health retreats, called “Taste of Pritikin Weekends.”
The Pritikin programs are all inclusive. Your rates include beautiful resort lodging, meals, program education, medical consultation, fitness, and:
- Life-transforming seminars in eating, cooking, and living well, all taught by Pritikin’s acclaimed faculty.
- DEXA Body Composition Scan to determine your percentage of lean muscle and body fat. (What your body is made of is often more important than what you weigh.)
- Healthy gourmet meals prepared by Pritikin’s award-winning chefs.
- A 30-minute Personal Nutrition Consultation to enhance weight loss, improve lipids such as cholesterol, and target those areas of real-world eating, from restaurants to grocery shopping, that are most challenging for you. Pritikin’s dietitians have solutions for virtually every nutritional hurdle.
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights at the home of the Pritikin Longevity Center – the beautiful 650-acre Trump National Doral in Miami, Florida.
- A 50-minute Doral Massage.
Taste of Pritikin Theme Weekends:
- Food, Flicks and Fitness with special guest Milan Ross | February 16-19
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | May 18-21
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | June 1-4
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | August 3-6
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | October 5-8
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | November 30 to December 3