Dry Hair Treatment Mask
Three simple ingredients and a warm towel are all you need to tame dry, frizzy hair in cold climates.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 1 egg
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Shampoo with your favorite product.
- Apply the yogurt mixture to your freshly washed hair and scalp.
- Leave mask on hair for 10-15 minutes.
- To help aid the penetration of the hair mask, you can cover your hair with a moist, hot towel (dampen it and heat it gently in the microwave).
- Rinse the mask out completely with warm water, and follow with a gentle conditioner.
- Do not shampoo again for a day.