Don’t Bug Me DIY Insect Repellent
We wouldn’t call this aromatherapy — the scent of citronella (although we like it) and vinegar (eh) is quite strong — but we’d call it effective and natural, and avoids aerosols. This is a terrific spray to keep on hand when you’re in the garden during the Spring and Summer, or raking leaves in the Autumn.
- 2 cups witch hazel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons citronella essential oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine into a 16 oz spray bottle.
- Shake vigorously before using.
- Apply liberally.
- Requires no refrigeration.