Keep in your car, bathroom, gym locker or other useful places –particularly the yoga studio.
- 20 to 24 squares of white heavy-duty quality paper towels or a natural paper towel of your choice
- 1 cup Witch Hazel
- 1 teaspoon Glycerin
- 1-3 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Combine the Witch Hazel, Glycerin, and essential oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Next, separate and stack each of the paper towel squares from the roll; cut each square in half. You will now have rectangles. Fold each rectangle into thirds as if you would a letter. Now, fold each in half as if you were closing a book.
- Holding the stack of towels firmly closed, place in a pie pan and hold down with your finger.
- Pour witch hazel mixture over towels.
- Let stand for a few minutes to absorb all of the liquid.
- Stack towels in an empty lidded plastic container or zip-lock type bag.