DIY Ginger Hair Cleanser | Shampoo Alternative
This formula for a shampoo alternative is ideal for cleansing your scalp and hair of impurities while improving circulation, resulting in healthy hair and a surprising boost of hair growth.
- 1 tbsp. Wakaya Perfection Organic Ginger Powder
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. warm water
- Combine all ingredients in a squeeze bottle and shake well.
- Tilt your head back, and apply the liquid to damp, towel-dried hair, making sure to not allow liquid to drip into your eyes.
- Massage into the scalp using your fingertips, then proceed to the hair shaft.
- Leave on for 3–5 minutes and rinse well, avoiding hot water.
Wakaya Perfection Organic Ginger is hand-cultivated in Wakaya Island’s rich volcanic soil which contains elevated nutrient levels. Only caring hands — no machinery — touch our ginger crops. Our ginger is oven-dried at a regulated minimal temperature to ensure zero heat loss of the vital properties. Most retail ginger is steeped with pesticides; on Wakaya we do not believe in this technique. Our product is the purest and most potent ginger available because we hand-cultivate it and only use natural irrigation methods.