Coffee Body Scrub
This is a wonderful way to repurpose used coffee grounds from your coffee maker. We’ve tried this with both fresh ground and with used coffee grounds from our coffee maker and both worked equally well. After all, you’re after the exfoliating effect and the fact you’ve used the grounds to brew coffee doesn’t lessen this effect. In fact it makes the grounds a tad softer.
- 2 cups of coarsely ground coffee beans (used or fresh)
- 1/2 cup raw sugar or sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons massage oil or coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Take a hot shower to moisten your skin and open your pores.
- Using wide, circular motions, rub the coffee exfoliant onto your skin with strong, even pressure.
- Shower off, pat skin dry, and apply a thin layer of your favorite body lotion.