Citrus Salt Glow
This DIY spa treatment was a customer favorite of soap and bath product provider “Between Friends Too” (now 1 Raw Plant).
- 1/2 cup fine mineral salts
- 1/2 cup fine dead sea salts
- 8 oz Macadamia nut oil
- 40 drops ruby red grapefruit essential oil
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- Stir essential oils into the macadamia nut oil.
- Add the salts and mix well.
- Pour into a hinged tight sealing jar.
- To obtain radiant skin with intense moisturizing, swirl your salt glow with your fingertips or spoon to blend.
- Scoop out a generous amount and apply with hand, washcloth or loofah to entire body.
- Step into shower stream and watch your salt glow bead up and roll off your skin.
- For a comfortable shave, apply your salt glow prior to shaving, then rinse.
- Avoid any cuts or scrapes on your skin.
Photo: Miriam Wickett