DIY Apple Cucumber Brightening Facial
This Apple Cucumber Brightening Facial is great for Spring and Summer. The cucumber refreshes and tones, while the egg white tightens, and the fruit juices add enzymes and exfoliate and brighten.
Apple Cucumber Brightening Facial
Courtesy of: SpaIndex.com | Spa Lifestyle Daily
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 thick slice of apple
- Several mint leaves
- 1 drop lime essential oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the essential oil last and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Apply a layer to your clean face and neck area and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water.
Apple Cucumber Facial Mask is best when used immediately as the ingredients are perishable. The leftovers can be refrigerated in the coldest section of the refrigerator for up to 1-2 days but should be discarded after that.
First published on Spa Index March 8, 2005