Dijon Balsamic Chicken
This recipe for Dijon Balsamic Chicken, a guest favorite at Structure House in Durham, NC, is very simple and most of us have these ingredients in our pantry. Although it is written for the oven, it’s just as delicious over a backyard grill in warmer months.
Structure House in Durham, North Carolinais a respected residential weight loss program founded upon the philosophy that achieving and maintaining weight loss goals is the result of changing the way overweight individuals think about nutrition, exercise and the role food plays in their lives. Since 1977, Structure House has helped many thousands of participants from many nations battle obesity. The program has been featured in a wide range of media outlets, including The Today Show, The New York Times, 60 Minutes, Glamour magazine, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, FOX & Friends and USA TODAY.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Combine vinegar, mustard, olive oil, black pepper, and garlic; stir well.
- Add chicken and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken in baking pan and pour marinade
- over chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.