Cucumber Citrus Fresca
The Indian Springs Spa in Calistoga, California, serves a refreshing Cucumber Citrus infused Mineral Water to its guests during its Classic Mud Bath Treatment. In Mexico and Texas, refreshing “CucumberAde” or “Fresca” is popular, and although odd sounding can become addictive. It is the perfect summer spa refreshment.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 lemon, or, the juice of 2-3 limes
- 5 c water
- Sugar to taste (approx 1/4 cup)
- Add cucumber and water to a blender and puree. Strain.
- Add juice of lemon and sugar to taste, if desired.
- Serve over ice.
- Optional: Omit sugar, do not puree, and serve over ice as "Cucumber Water."