Cranberry Savory Face Wash for Oily Skin
Cranberry and the herb Savory posses antiseptic properties similar to those found in oregano and thyme, and help cleanse the skin of excess oils.
Cranberry Savory Facial Mask
Did you know the acidity in cranberries works as a mild astringent and toner? Did you know that the Greeks originally considered Savory to be an aphrodisiac? Cranberry and Savory posses antiseptic properties similar to those found in oregano and thyme, and help cleanse the skin of excess oils.
Courtesy of: SpaIndex.com | Spa Lifestyle Daily
- 1 tablespoon dried savory leaves, crushed
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- Steep the dried savory in boiling water in a small bowl, for fifteen minutes.
- Strain the liquid and set it aside.
- Puree the cranberries in a blender, and strain the fruit from the liquid.
- Discard the fruit, and save the juice.
- Combine the savory water and the cranberry juice, soak into cotton pads, or a fine textured washcloth, and press against your face for fifteen minutes, avoiding the eye area.
- Remove pads or cloth and rinse with warm water.