Chicken Caesar Pita Pizza
At Red Mountain Spa in Utah, guests are educated to increase their awareness of the role of nutrition in the pursuit of optimum health. Changing the way we think about eating and food is the key to success. All meals, such as this delicious Chicken Caesar Pita Pizza, are included in your Red Mountain spa program, and are guaranteed to be satisfying and energizing.
- 1-1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4-1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 filets of anchovy
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 14 oz soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- One large wheat pita pocket
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 cups Romaine Lettuce, cut
- 1 tablespoon Eggless Spa Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cups grilled, sliced chicken breast
- Combine all dressing ingredients in blender or food processor and purée.
- Adjust flavors as needed.
- Toss with crisp romaine leaves and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 425°.
- Split pita pocket into two thin pieces (maintaining the circle).
- Sprinkle Parmesan across each half equally.
- Bake pita for 7 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbly; remove from oven.
- In chilled mixing bowl, combine chicken, romaine and dressing and mix well.
- Top pita crusts with divided chicken Caesar salad and serve.
Whether your goal is weight loss, improved athletic performance, stress relief, increased energy or simply trying something new, Red Mountain Resort offers an extensive range of enjoyable yet highly effective programs, fitness classes and workshops for all ages and abilities. Our fitness professionals can also create a customized program that assesses and addresses your specific needs.