Chicken and Grape Salad
The Chicken and Grape Salad is a favorite of guests at The Heartland Spa in Wisconsin. It’s sure to please and makes the perfect addition to a summer lunch menu. Serve it on top of fresh lettuce leaves, stuffed inside whole wheat pita bread, or along slide a sliced tomato.
- 2/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken breast, no skin, no bone, cooked and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved or quartered
- Lightly spray a baking pan with spray pan coating.
- Pre-heat oven to 350º.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes or until done. Let cool.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cube cooked chicken and cut grapes in half.
- Add chicken and grapes to bowl and mix.
- Serve as suggested.