Cherry Vanilla Foaming Bath
You’ll be surprised just how much aromatherapy can be hand in a simple splash of your favorite extract in bath water. You can use scented oils, or, if you don’t want to deflate bubbles, using culinary extracts, like Cherry, Vanilla, Orange, or Peppermint, and add a capful to your bubble bath.
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 1/4 cup unscented shampoo
- 2 tablespoons rosewater
- 1 tablespoon liquid glycerin
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 5 drops cherry fragrance oil -or- 1 tablespoon cherry extract
- 5 drops vanilla fragrance oil -or- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- Whisk all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour desired amount under running water in the bath.