Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail
This beautiful and refreshing drink is a perfect substitute for a fancy alcoholic beverage at cocktail parties. For a tarter version, we like it with lime juice in place of the lemon juice.
- 1 quart frozen strawberries
- 4 teaspoons rum extract
- 3 tablespoons fructose
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately in a stemmed cocktail glass, preferably chilled.
- Garnish with mint.