Blueberry Yogurt Mask Face Spa DIY
When you have your bowl of Greek yogurt and blueberries in the morning, just set aside a bit for this mask. It is rich and nourishing with powerful anti-oxidants. Don’t worry, it doesn’t stain your skin.
Blueberry Yogurt Mask
Courtesy of: SpaIndex.com | Spa Lifestyle Daily
- 3 tablespoons steamed, crushed blueberries
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- Purée ingredients in a blender at low speed until well mixed and fluffy.
- Apply to face and neck.
- Let penetrate for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- If you find the mask is too runny after blending, you should refrigerate for one hour or until of the consistency you desire.
Use immediately; do not store.