Biggest Loser Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Smoothie
Is it breakfast, dessert, a post work out meal, a milk shake, or all of these things? Hard to decide! The team at Biggest Loser Resorts came up with this peanut butter chocolate smoothie, kicked it up with banana and honey, and it manages to be a rich treat and a protein boost all in one.
- 4 cups ice
- 1 Cup Fage® Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 Cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 Medium Bananas, Peeled
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 - 1/2 Cups Chocolate Almond Milk, Unsweetened
- 1 Scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve while chilled.
NBC’s Biggest Loser program is conducted at the Biggest Loser Resorts, Utah Recipes courtesy of Biggest Loser Resort, or, excerpted from various sources including The Biggest Loser Cookbook and Cheryl Forberg, RD, the author of The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps: 100 Easy Changes to Start Living a Healthier Lifestyle. (Rodale 2009), Biggest Loser Chef Cameron Payne, and related Biggest Loser and Rodale Publications.