Banana Mango Sorbet
Golden Door Spa makes this guest favorite Banana Mango Sorbet in warm months. It’s a fast and easy recipe if you have frozen fruits on hand, too.
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into pieces (8 oz)
- 1 banana, sliced (3-4 oz)
- 2-1/2 cups fresh orange juice (5-7 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Spoon into chilled bowls and serve immediately.
By the Numbers
| Cal: 87 | Carbs (g): 20 | Sodium (mg): 2