No Bake Avocado Chocolate Pie | Eden Health Retreat
This is a creamy, delicious and rich avocado chocolate pie recipe courtesy of the Eden Health Retreat Destination Spa in Queensland, Australia. It’s easy as can be with ingredients made in your food processor, and relies on dates and almonds for the crust, and avocados, coconut oil and cacao for the rich filling.
- ½ cup medjool dates
- ½ cup almonds
- 3 avocados
- 3 dessert spoons of raw cacao powder
- 45 grams of honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 50 grams of dessicated coconut
- In a food processor add almonds and pitted dates and blend into a dough. Roll flat and place in a desert tray or suitable cake tin.
- For the filling, add coconut, cacao, avocados, coconut oil and honey to a food processor and mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour this mixture onto the base and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
This beautiful health retreat and destination spa is in Queensland, Australia. A stay at the retreat promises to help restore the balance by offering a holistic program specially designed to alleviate stress and maintain optimum health through healthy eating, exercise and pampering. People of all ages and walks of life come to the Eden Health Retreat – whether to manage their weight, improve their diet, stop smoking, combat stress or to just take some well earned time out from their busy world.