DIY Creamy Aromatic Milk Bath
This recipe for Creamy Aromatic Milk Bath is one of our favorites. Enjoy smooth, silky, moist skin. Perfect for cold weather climates AND after too much sun.
Creamy Aromatic Milk Bath Paste
Use this mixed concoction immediately after making it, for soft and silky skin.
Courtesy of: SpaIndex.com | Spa Lifestyle Daily
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 1/2 cup dried milk powder
- 1 drop jasmine essential oil
- 1 drop rose essential oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 cups distilled water
- Beat together egg, olive oil, glycerin and milk powder with a whisk or hand-held beater.
- While beating add essential oils.
- Continue beating until smooth paste forms.
- Add the water a little at a time, continuing to beat.
- Immediately add to your warm drawn bath.
This is a great recipe for a WARM bath, not a scalding HOT bath. You don't want to make egg-drop soup!